Thank you for your interest in applying to our International Master’s Program for Interdisciplinary Sustainability Studies. We are here to answer any questions you have about the application process and programs.
1. Applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide at least one of the following English proficiency certificates: TOFEL, TOEIC, IELTS (effective within 2 years).
2. The English proficiency certificate is not required for applicants whose previous degree is from an English-speaking country (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the United States of America). However, those applicants will have to provide the diplomas as proof.
3. Applicants are encouraged to have basics Chinese communication capability for practicum courses. Priority goes to the applicants with Chinese lesson credits or a certificate for Chinese Proficiency test.
• Local Student Admissions - Link to Academic Affairs Office Admission Division Admissions page
• International Student Admissions - Link to NCKU Admission for International Degree Students